Southern OffRoad Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Southern OffRoad Riders

This is a group of riders based in the Southeastern US.We welcome all who enjoy offroading to join us in this forum and our rides.It doesnt matter what u ride,just come on and ride. !!!

HomeHome  SouthernoffroadSouthernoffroad  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Iron Gap/Bryants Cove

Monteagle, TN Current Weather

Viola/Ben Lomand mtn

Manchester, TN Current Weather

Prentice Cooper & Aenta mtn

Chattanooga, TN Current Weather

Windrock mtn

Oliver Springs, TN Current Weather

Royal Blue

Pioneer, TN Current Weather

Windrock Club
WATV
SouthernsxsRiders
Southern sxs Riders
East Tennessee ATV
East Tennessee Atv Riders
Cumberland ATV Riders
Cumberland Atv Riders
Rhino Forum
Rhino Forum
Polaris Ranger Forum
Polaris Ranger Forum

Gareys rhino resting

Go down 
+2
Wingman
RedNeckRanger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RedNeckRanger
RedNeckRanger

Gareys rhino resting Empty
PostSubject: Gareys rhino resting   Gareys rhino resting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:33 am

This is a friend of flytrap.pic was taken at Viola in Mcminville Tn on 1-1-10. cheers
Back to top Go down
Wingman
Wingman

PostSubject: Re: Gareys rhino resting   Gareys rhino resting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:05 pm

Give the guy a break ..... he carries spare tie-rod ends!!!!! It would have been a long ride from the Flats back to the campground with out him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gareys rhino resting   Gareys rhino resting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:42 pm

Wingman wrote:
Give the guy a break ..... he carries spare tie-rod ends!!!!! It would have been a long ride from the Flats back to the campground with out him.
lol!
Back to top Go down
wheels
wheels

PostSubject: Re: Gareys rhino resting   Gareys rhino resting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:48 pm

Wingman, you mean after countless hours of maintenance, you didn't check your tie rods??

stir pot
Back to top Go down
Wingman
Wingman

PostSubject: Re: Gareys rhino resting   Gareys rhino resting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:04 pm

Well ..... I had thought I had checked them and they would have probably lasted another 10 years here at home. The right front give up just as we were leaving the Flats at Thanksgiving. I am sure on the radio I sounded like a kid in trouble hollering for his mother. We were the last one in the goup. The last three were stopped while directions were given to someone headed to the Flats, then we took off. I soon knew something was wrong and the other two were trying to catch the group so, they were fading fast. I started hollering for Doug!!!!!
Back to top Go down
wheels
wheels

PostSubject: Re: Gareys rhino resting   Gareys rhino resting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:59 pm

that 'helpless' feeling is no fun at all...
Back to top Go down
crossarm
crossarm

PostSubject: Re: Gareys rhino resting   Gareys rhino resting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:24 pm

Good job RNR, I was going to be mad after seeing that really cool pic. and not knowing who to laugh at.
Back to top Go down
RedNeckRanger
RedNeckRanger

PostSubject: Re: Gareys rhino resting   Gareys rhino resting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:50 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
FLY TRAP
FLY TRAP

PostSubject: Re: Gareys rhino resting   Gareys rhino resting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:19 pm

That's like Gareys fifth time to roll over and its always on passanger side. Suspect But it was his wifes first Evil or Very Mad lol!
Back to top Go down
RedNeckRanger
RedNeckRanger

PostSubject: Re: Gareys rhino resting   Gareys rhino resting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:03 pm

FLY TRAP wrote:
That's like Gareys fifth time to roll over and its always on passanger side. Suspect But it was his wifes first Evil or Very Mad lol!

u and him trying to out do each other uhhh???

how many times for u ?? Beep lol!
Back to top Go down
HayStack
HayStack

PostSubject: Re: Gareys rhino resting   Gareys rhino resting Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:34 am

Looks to me like Gary needs to keep his Rhino away from FLYTRAPS his is a BADDD Influence for sure Hump farmer forehead slap good one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gareys rhino resting   Gareys rhino resting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gareys rhino resting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Southern OffRoad Riders :: Site Information :: Pics at the top-
Jump to: